Saturday, January 5, 2008

Randomness...and a RAK!

~I bought some actions yesterday at http://www.ezactions.com/ and I've been having a lot of fun playing with them. :D So, to kill two birds with one stone, here is my photo for the week using the Chocolate action. Fun stuff! I bought Chocolate, Color Blast and Vignette. Gonna have to get some more next month! :D


~I finished my January DT work for Fresh Pages yesterday. I love what I made and I got two LO's done!!! This design team stuff rocks! The kit I got for January was this one. http://www.freshpagesco.com/kits.php?k=30 (I gotta learn how to make cool links like everyone else!) I love the colors! Oh, and since I already have the Autumn Leaves "love" stamp, I'm going to give it away!!! So, just comment below to enter and I'll draw a name on Wednesday. :D

~Tonight was the first night that Andrew, Mickey and I have eaten dinner at our own table together!!! Yep, first time! There are a couple of reasons for this. A big one is that my scrapping stuff used to be in the dining room area and I'd scrap on the dining table. Another is that Mickey didn't have a high chair. He had a little booster chair that straps onto a regular chair but it didn't work really well with our dining chairs. But, the main reason is that Andrew and I like to eat dinner and watch TV at the same time. Yep, not too mature. So, I moved my stuff into the office over a month ago so that we could eat there. But we still couldn't use the table because we had to set the Christmas tree up on it as it's the only way to keep it out of the baby's reach. So, now, the Christmas stuff is all put away, Mickey got a new high chair for Christmas, and we ate at the dining table!!! We are growing up!!! LOL!

~I read about 45 blogs a day. It only takes me about 15-30 minutes to do because I read super fast and some of them aren't updated daily. I think my fav is Sharon Tormanen (Tormy) because she blogs multiple times a day!!! :D

~I need to go to Goodwill and the coast. Mickey needs some more clothes (mainly some neutral tops) and Goodwill and the Lincoln City Outlet mall should be the ticket. I think last year I went to the Lincoln City outlet mall and got some screamin' good deals for little man. And, I can check to see if the Coach store has a really cute chocolate brown purse with nickel accents. I have too many Coach purses but, I wear a lot of chocolate brown and I don't have one that goes.

~I finally own a women's coat with sleeves that are long enough for me!!! Actually, they are a little too long but, it's such a novelty for me that I'm soooooo not gonna fix it. :D I bought it at http://www.longelegantlegs.com/. It's a chocolate brown corduroy coat and I love it! So, if you're vertically blessed (Hi, Joscie!) check them out! :D

26 comments:

Shaina said...

When you make a post, there are different buttons (left-margin, bold, picture, etc). One of those, when you put your mouse over it, says "link".
So type your phrase you want to be the link, highlight it, then click on your link button, insert the web page (ya know,the whole http thing) and you got it! It will highlight on your post and when people click on it, it will direct them to whatever webpage you put in.

So, that big 'ole explaination is worth a LOVE stamp, right?

joscelyne cutchens said...

you are so funny! thanks for thinking of me... but you know, I don't really need a coat... :) find a good place for some big foot shoes and I am all about it! also, I would love a chocolate brown coach bag too. I'm about done with my pink ones.

Anonymous said...

While I am not verticaly blessed I do have ape like long arms! so thanks for the link!! lol It's too bad Josie doesn't live here in Portland! I go to Spartacus downtown whe I want wicked hot shoe that fit great. If you haven't been there it a ummm, how should I put this? It's a *interesting* store for men who like to dress a little bit out of the norm! Yah that's it! Great shoes though!! ;)

Meggan said...

Hi Erica!

What a cute blog, I had fun reading through it! I just adore all the lo's and pics of your little one, he's a cutie. I love scrappin' my boys!

Meggan (CKMB scrapbooknmommy)

Samantha said...

Cute picture of Mickey! He looks a lot like you.

I wish we could feel like grown-ups, too. There's no room in my house for a dinning room table!

Anonymous said...

Hi Erica and happy new year from down under in sunny auckland .I love ck awesome mag and your blog is awesome too love your work and so cute photo of your gorgeous wee man. Jane

Anonymous said...

I just love your blog! Your little guy is just adorable! I hope your next one is a little girl because for some reason, scrapping my girls is a bit more fun than my guy. I know, is that bad? My first was a boy and I got so tired of scrapping "masculine," that when our girl came along, I went pretty much ballistic with all the girly stuff out there - just too fun!!
Thanks for sharing,
Brenda (CKMB ScrappinNonna)

Jingle said...

Wow! That is some randomness! Sounds like you are having a good time, though! I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying sleeves that are too long because everything in my life is usually too long! LOL! It's a bigger problem with pants, though. I do understand the frustration!

Anonymous said...

Fun reading your blog. Thanks for thinking of the CKMB and offering the love stamp. I'm not usually a blog reader, but yours was quite fun... if you want another blog, mine is http://www.xanga.com/SabrinaandTim but I only update once a week or so, and only scrap related stuff once a month or so. Too busy to spend much time online. Thanks again,
Sabrina

Brock Family said...

I had fun reading your blog! And you sound just like me and my hubby!!! Haha! We sit on our couch and eat at our coffee table so we can watch tv! We need to "grow up" too and move over to the kitchen table!!!

Anonymous said...

Love your blog. Thanks for doing an RAK.

Sara CKMB strinko

Leslie-kbgirlygirl said...

What a nice thing to do....Your son is adorable!! Leslie

Leslie O
scrappychick2007@yahoo.com
kbgirl on CKMB

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading your blog. It's a fun way to be inspired and learn new things. Thanks for making your blog available.

scrappyhappy08 said...

Your baby is such a cutie!!! I'm still trying to get my family to eat together at the table....At least on the weekends we eat breakfast together...!! Thanks for doing a RAK...

Michelle

Anonymous said...

Cute baby. Glad to see he got a high chair.
grandmaa

Anonymous said...

Always love finding new "tall" places,love the blog

Leea (luvzen2)

Melissa Bell said...

What a fun blog! I enjoyed reading your entries. Happy New Year!

Melissa

ckmb MellyAnne

Anonymous said...

I LOVE TO READ BLOGS and yours is another that I will have to add to my list.

LOVE IT!

Tezra Williams said...

Yeah another blog to "stalk". I really enjoyed reading through your blog and look forward to more visits. Thanks for doing a RAK.

Anonymous said...

Funny to hear the term "vertically blessed" - haven't heard that one before! At 4' 9", I'm what you call "vertically challenged"! ;)

Rosa
CKMB "Lil-Rosi"

Cindy said...

Thanks for doing a RAK! Have a good day! :)
Cindy aka scrappycindy(CKMB)

4guysandagirl said...

Love your blog. Where do you buy those actions? I'm new to PSE and I have soooo much to learn.

Anonymous said...

what a fun blog! And what a beautiful stamp! Love the card you made - the rick rack adds just the perfect note.

Anonymous said...

the little heart book is really cute - may need to try to send to sil for Valentines day!

thanks for doing the RAK! After reading everyone's Blogs - may need to start one of my own!

Scraprageous - ckmb

Anonymous said...

awwww how sweet of you!
enjoyed looking at your blog...blogs are always so much fun to read (and a big time taker.. lol!!!!)

Elisabeth

Unknown said...

I don't know if it is too late to enter or not. I just found your page through Noel's blog and you are so funny. I love your work too. Count on me to check back in!!!