Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Argh! The Weather!

Andrew went to work very early this morning. Stettler was actually closed but he's got a big project in Corvallis (Go Beavs!) he's coordinating and wanted to make sure it was all on track. We were going to go to Costco (still need those pics) but the freeway was bumper to bumper in all that ice and snow. Blech!

So, today I cleaned house and wrapped as many presents as I could. I've got three to wrap once I get the pics and two that I can just take out of bags, complete and put back in bags. Tomorrow we were going to have Christmas Eve with my dad and brother but due to the weather and Cody's work schedule we've postponed it to Friday. That is actually in my favor because I'm still waiting for Co's present to arrive.

We're going to try to go to Costco tomorrow morning. After breakfast and after we open that all important envelope!!! We may or may not attend the Hettwer extended family dinner tomorrow night. Have to see how the conditions are there first. Fortunately, I'm down to bring a green salad so when we find out tomorrow morning, I'll be able to pick up the fixings at Costco...if we get there! :D

No comments: