Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My Super Scrappy Weekend!!!

This last weekend was the Stash Your Cash crop at Dixie Pieces so I told my hubby I was scrappin' all weekend! I busted my tuckus cleaning the house so I could let it all go this weekend and just scrap and be with the kids. :) Such a great weekend and sooooo productive!!










I made four cards...






Two tags...


I altered a frame (I'll post a little more info about this later)...


A two-page layout (that I subbed so I can't share it yet) and four one page layouts!!!


I also participated in My Scrapbook Nook's Spring Fever Crop and I was actually able to complete all 10 challenges within the deadline! Whee! I hope you had an awesome weekend, too! :)

3 comments:

Heather said...

Wow you really got your scrap on didn't you! I love it all but especially the altered frame. You have a beautiful family Erica xx

Lorrie Everitt Studio said...

You really did complete a lot of projects on the weekend. Lovely work! Really like the altered frame too.

Kelly Massman said...

Great work you've shared here! Stopped over from SCT button challenge!
Best wishes,