Friday, May 25, 2012

It's All About the Bling Baby!

This challenge was all about the bling!  It went perfectly with this photo of Aud at the Kid Watch at our gym.  She'd just won Pretty, Pretty Princess when I came to pick her up and I had to snap a pic in all her bejeweled glory!
 It's a little hard to photograph but the cream cardstock I used is actually a metallic and I adhered some clear sequins here and there to add a bit more shine.  This little sticker looked so like a crown that I just had to add it. 
 I also used some super glittery Thickers.  I love the color and the font!  I doodled a bit on the chipboard pieces and the patterned paper with a glitter pen but again, it's super hard to photograph!
 The journaling got split up on two different tags to create a bit of flow from the lower left hand corner to the date tag I die cut at the top right.
Thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments: