Friday, January 11, 2013

Punky Sprouts & Lawn Fawn!

This month, we at Punky Sprouts got to swap with Lawn Fawn!  I picked the Check This Out stamp set because I wanted to create a layout to record all the books I will read this year.
Here's a close up of the cards I made. They are removable so I can take them out, add the book I read to it and then put them back in the pocket of the layout.  I tend to read a lot so there isn't a card per book, rather I'll list the titles and the dates I read them. 
I cut one of the cork Lil' Petals into fourths to create this little accent along with some stickers and Bossy Joscie flair.  I love that book flair of hers, so cute!
This little cluster was created with another cork Lil' Petal and some scraps of paper and a sticker.  I've been trying to use more of my scrapping tools and one that I tend to collect and not use are my dies. 

 
Another little goal of mine is to use my newest purchases, like the Seen & Noted collection from Pebbles.  I just adore it and it's been sitting around my scrap room since it arrived here.  It feels good to get some use out of it!

Supplies Used-
Punky Sprouts: Lil' Petals-Cork, Lil' Lacey Blossoms, Funky Punky Fiber Pack-Canvas
Lawn Fawn: Check This Out stamp set
Other: Patterned Papers-Pebbles, Inc. Seen & Noted, Stamps-Pebbles, Inc. Seen & Noted, Ink-Stampin' Up! Basic Gray, Staples-Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, Letter Stickers-American Crafts & Lily Bee Designs, Pen-Le Pen, Dies-A`muse, Taylored Expressions,

2 comments:

One Fantastic Housewife! said...

Love that idea! I need to start reading more books. I have kinda gotten out of the habit.

suzeyq said...

Cute LO. Love the library cards and all the little additions. I am a reader too, and think this is a great idea for a LO!