Monday, September 24, 2012

Christmas Planner with Lily Bee and Punky Sprouts!

I'm here with a little Christmas in September for you!
Now, I loved the Christmas Cheer line I received from Lily Bee and decided to create an organizer to get me ahead of the game for Christmas. I took two pages from a Trunk Punky album and cut each of them in half to act as covers and dividers for my organizer.

I covered each page with some of my favorite papers and decorated them with stickers, journaling cards, blossoms, petals, stems and buttons. I kept the tops of the last three pages flat because I knew I was going to be writing on them. The backs of the first three pages and the front cover got to be nice and dimensional though! :)

Finally, I designed a few lists to print out and use as the actual pages in my organizer. One for gifts, one for events and the other two are for decorations and traditions and will go together in the middle section.

 
I cut those into 3 1/2" by 5" pages and filled up my organizer!

I hope this project helps inspire you to get ready for the Christmas season!  It's only 92 days away, you know! Hee!!!

ps~If you'd like a copy of the interior pages I made, shoot me an e-mail at melegs(at)hotmail(dot)com!

Products Used:
Punky Sprouts
Trunk Punky
Parchment Blossoms
Lil' Petals Canvas
Funky Punky Fiber Pack-Canvas
Custom Dyed Buttons
Lily Bee Design
Christmas Cheer Collection Pack
Christmas Cheer Index Journaling Cards
Lindy's Stamp Gang
Starbursts Mist Spray-Rudolph's Nose Red

No comments: