Sunday, September 2, 2012

Some Card Sets

At the crop I attended in Seattle, we had a contest and one of the entries was to create sets of three cards that had something in common.  I loved this challenge and created these three sets at the crop.
 
This first set uses My Mind's Eye's Indie Chic line. 
 

This is another My Mind's Eye line and I also used a bunch of washi tape with it.  I was determined to use my washi tape instead of just hoarding it.  I know none of you know that feeling.  ;)

Finally, my last set uses Studio Calico's Hey Day collection.  I accented each of these cards with some twine.  Another product that I have a slight addiction to.  Heh.
I really enjoy challenges like this.  Especially ones that make me use some of my hoarded goodies.
Anyone else have any product addictions?


No comments: