Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Holy Scrap!!!!

I made it to the next round of The Nook Scrap-Off! I am so excited about this! {{{huge grin!}}}

Here are my layouts from the last week.

This first one was a sketch mini challenge and it had to be about one of our attributes and it had to have at least one butterfly on it. I chose animated because, well ... because I am a walking cartoon character some days! LOL!


Oh, and here's the sketch we had to use. :)

The next mini challenge was to do a layout without any adhesive at all. We could use self-adhesive items though. A lot of people were sewing and using brads and stuff so I gave myself the additional challenge of not poking any holes in my background paper. I almost gave that up but then I figured out I could stick the brad into one of the holes in the felt. Worked like a charm!



Finally, here's my layout for the Week 3 Challenge. We had to scrap an emotion using only one photo and we must include journaling.


Now the field has been cut in half and the next challenge is to create a layout about keeping it real and you have to include a self-portrait taken just for this challenge. I've got my pictures and have already started my layout. You guys are going to get a giggle out of it, I promise! LOL!

14 comments:

Kay said...

Awesome!!!!

and yes you are very animated!! lol

Sarah said...

Congratulations! I love the "I hope" layout--it's beautiful, and I love what you wrote.

Emmy said...

love your work! and big congratulations!!

bitte71 said...

I totally love your work, especially the one with all you faces 'lol* Congrats to the moving on, it´s gonna be so much fun!

zαnуα ♥ said...

Congrats!!! :D not surprised tho..your work is awesome :D

Alex said...

Congrats! Love your work!

Carina said...

Beautiful pages!

Unknown said...

Amazing layouts!

Sarah said...

These are gorgeous! Hope it goes well for you!

Unknown said...

Wow!! Just beautiful!! Great layouts. Congrats girl!! You deserve it!!

Sandi said...

Everything is just FABULOUS!!!!!!!

Hilde Aaslund aka Scoobie said...

Beautiful layouts with lots of great details. Me like!

Davinie Fiero said...

Oh my goodness, I LOVVVEEE the "I hope" layout. Love it all.

I'm here on your blog to look for zoo pictures, lol. Silly girl.

:)

rachaelwood said...

I LOVE how you used that urban prairie! Go yellow! And congrats!


Check out my blog! I've got a challenge for you and a Cosmo goody!