Sunday, July 24, 2011

Still Lovin' My iPhone!




I love the size of the Instagram prints, so fun to scrap with!



And, I've found that the very best place to print them is http://www.scrapbookpictures.com/!!! I'd always known that they had lots of square options for pictures. 3x3 is my current favorite for printing the majority of my Instagram photos and I get a 4x4 of ones I really love.



The thing I didn't know is that they carry the 4x5.33 size! Now, why is this important? Because it's the size that my regular camera on my iPhone takes! Woot!!! If I was going to order them at Costco I'd have to either place each photo on a 4x6 white canvas in Photoshop (time consuming!) or crop out part of my pictures (not acceptable!).



My current plan is to order my iPhone pics from http://www.scrapbookpictures.com/ monthly. I did that with June's iPhone pics and four out of the last five of my layouts have used them. Love that!



I'm still trying to get better about blogging the everyday stuff with these photos. I may start e-mailing the photos to myself or just figure out a schedule of uploading.



I like schedules.



I'm on a running training schedule, the Couch to 5K program and I have only one more training run left (Monday) until my first 5K on Tuesday. I'm pretty darn excited! :D I took a pic of myself with my iPhone while running. Couldn't resist! LOL!


I've done most of my runs on a treadmill in our garage. It's just easier with the kids.


We tried to go for a walk the other day and Aud wanted to ride her tricycle instead of get pushed in the stroller.



It was fun but it only lasted 10 minutes.



Here's a shot of the kids sleeping in the bed with me. Andrew had left pretty early that morning and both the kids had woken up with him. After he left, they decided to come sleep with me and actually fell asleep! This never happens, normally they just giggle and scuffle and make noise until I kick them out.



I wouldn't have been able to get this shot before because I would have woken them up getting up to grab my big camera. But, with my iPhone right there on my nightstand, I was able to get this sweet shot.


I love my iPhone!

2 comments:

Christina Carnoy said...

Way to go! I'm so proud of you for running a marathon! Good luck! And the photo of the kids is really precious, and your layout is really cute too!

Luv2talk said...

Good luck on your first 5K!

I'm a runner too and there's nothing quite like the excitement of RACE DAY!