Sunday, July 1, 2012

Father's Day Cards

Here's a set of four cards I made for Father's Day this year.  Now, I know what you're thinking, Father's Day is past.  But, these are actually fairly generic, masculine cards so I thought I'd share them here.

I used the This&That Charming line from Echo Park.  Great masculine colors without being too heavy or dark.
I only needed two pieces of patterned paper and the chipboard to create each card.  Along with a kraft base and a little doodling of course.
The fact that they all use the same placement meant that I was able to bust these out fairly quickly.  I was also able to cater each one to the man in question.  Either my husband, my dad, my step-dad or my father-in-law. 
I hope you liked these and they help you out the next time you're in the need of a few masculine cards.

1 comment:

Norma Gomez said...

These are really great cards! I'm a new follower, found you through the photo of your craft room on Pinterest. Your room is beautiful by the way :D