Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Cabo!

Last month, my husband and I got to go to Cabo, Mexico for a work trip.  (Yeah, it's tough being a supportive wife!)
Here are just a few of my favorite pictures from that trip!
 
Lunch in old town.

Pelicans at sunset.

Another company was also at our hotel and they had a turtle release one night!

Kickin' it with my sparkly aqua toes and 2M's logo on the beach!!!

On the glass bottomed boat ride.

Our crew in New Town.

The arch!

The view from our hotel room.

My favorite part of the view.  ;)

A silversmith in Old Town.  His coworkers called me Barbie!

Me and the girls!  (I wore three dresses this trip.  It's unheard of, people!)

A virgin strawberry daiquiri, aka fruit smoothie, aka my breakfast!

Relaxing.

A new friend, aka a British fascinator, aka my favorite picture!!!

A last look at Cabo.
 
It was a wonderful six days but I was so glad to be home.  I hadn't seen my kids in over a week and I missed them like crazy!

No comments: