Monday, February 17, 2014

Celebrating Love!

I hope you all enjoyed your Valentine's Day! We didn't celebrate ours on the 14th, Audrey was sick and one of Andrew's friends needed him. So, he took me out to a comedy club on Saturday instead. It was crazy fun! We even got to sit in the very front row!

Anyways, I made my hubby a card and thought I'd share it with you all.


I used Glossy Accents to glue clear sequins face down on three scraps of paper and then punched out the hearts.


The papers are all from Glitz's Love You Madly Line. (Appropriate, yes?) I popped each of them up with a little foam adhesive and drew around the edges with my silver Sharpie.  


The stamp is from a Studio Calico kit and it's awesome! The shadow is an actual shadow stamp. Not a larger mask. I stamped it with dark grey ink. The XOXO I stamped with silver. I punched it out and then colored around the edge with my silver Sharpie. I also drew a thick line around the edge of the entire card with the Sharpie and used my Spritzer to air brush around the edges with it as well.



The grey paper strip is backed with silver ribbon and then I glued the same sequins across it as well. Andrew was very impressed. ;)

Supplies Used-Patterned Paper-Glitz, Sequins-Darice, Punches-EK Success & Marvy Uchida, Ribbon-May Arts, Ink-Stampin' Up! & Tsukineko, Stamps-Studio Calico, Pen-Sharpie

No comments: