Thursday, May 8, 2014

Love At First Sight!

Another recent favorite, this layout documents me getting to meet my newest great-niece, Riven! Isn't she beautiful? I seriously love her!

I made this layout from some left overs from a CKC class kit from a few years ago. It used the Nostalgia line from My Mind's Eye.

 I used goodies from the class kit and some newer embellishments, like the wood veneer. I added the "3" sticker because she is my third great-niece. 


The cute little flair are some sweet Studio Calico finds from my local scrap store. The enamal dots are from My Mind's Eye and Lily Bee Designs.


I used the stickers and flair to build my title along with letter stickers, something I don't normally do. I love how it turned out!


Journaling reads: "I finally met sweet little Riven when she was five weeks old. I'm so grateful that Rachael brought her out for a visit. She is such a beautiful baby and looks so much like Kevin! I was smitten at first sight!"

1 comment:

Sindi Jeffers said...

She is such a cutie! I love the way you did the title on this page. :)