Monday, August 18, 2014

Trendy Triangles Challenge!

While adding my link to the Camera Challenge at Moxie Fab World, I saw this inspiring image and knew that I had to take part in the Trendy Triangles Challenge, too!


Here is my take on the Trendy Triangles challenge! 

Supplies Used: Cardstock-Georgia-Pacific, Vellum-Staples, Embossing Folder-Lifestyle Crafts, Ink-Tsukineko, Stamp-Papertrey Ink, Pens-Copic, Glitter Ink-SmoochGlitz, Other-Sewing machine & thread

I had embossed this vellum panel when I made my previous card and chose the chevron one instead. I colored some of the triangles with Copic markers and then painted over the colored triangles with SmoochGlitz in Frost to give them a little oomph! 


These were the colors I used, just in case you were curious. :)


I stamped the sentiment with an ink pad my neighbor had given me! Thanks, Cindy!!! It worked perfectly with my card!


I used my sewing machine to attach the vellum and the sentiment to the card without having any adhesive show though. I did add a glue dot or two under the sentiment to keep the panel from flapping around too much. I love how this little card turned out!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Tara Cardwell said...

Wow - this is fabulous! Love how you coloured some of the embossed triangles. So pretty and delicate.
Tara
x

Anonymous said...

Ooh la la! Me likey... a lot.