Monday, November 24, 2014

Nap Love

Over the summer, the heathens and I spent a week at my folk's house in Sunriver. The weather ran the gamut from rainy to hot so we had a couple days of indoor fun. I brought not only my scrappy stuff but some for them, too! It was quite fun and I even got some layouts made.

Here's one using a Glitz paper line and some fun gold accents. It's one of my favorite pics of Andrew and the kiddos all crashed out in our living room. 

Supplies Used:  Patterned Paper-Glitz, Cardstock-Bazzill, Doilies-Studio Calico, Stickers-Glitz & American Crafts, Webster's Pages, Washi-Webster's Pages, Enamel Dots-Teresa Collins & My Mind's Eye, Flair-American Crafts, Vellum-Crate Paper, Transparency-Maya Road, Pens-Sharpie & Le Pen, Die-Technique Tuesday

I wanted an accent on the bottom that matched the gold on the doilies that I used so I die cut one into a heart and it turned out quite well. 


I'd been watching a lot of Shimelle's videos where she ground her embellishment clusters with washi tape so I tried it here. It works really well and heaven knows I have plenty of washi tape! 


I have an entire pack of the white polaroid transparencies from Maya Road that I hadn't even used yet so I was pretty excited to finally use one! 


I'll be back in a few days with another layout from this trip.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: