Tuesday, September 29, 2015

I'm a Coffee Lover?

Hey all! I'm back with a bunch of layouts to share. :)

This first one uses the True Stories line from Shimelle that I just love. It also uses a page design from her that I love as well. These colors work so well with my life and the things I photograph. Bright and bold and fun!


I made this layout because I really don't like coffe that much and yet I went though a little phase where I got it quite a few times. 


Of course, since making this layout, I haven't gotten a coffee in about six months. 


I included my age layered on a heart stuck onto a cut out frame tucked next to the journaling. 


There is just a lot of really cute stuff in this line. Papers, stickers, enamel dots, love them all! I think the only thing not from this line are the Thickers!


Hope you enjoyed this page and I'll see you soon!

No comments: