Friday, December 4, 2015

Fluoride Fun

I love this layout! This photo just cracks me up and I was so excited to scrap it.


I've always had a hard time working with papers like this, with a large overall design. I really like the design I came up with, it keeps your eye focused on the photo even though it is a crazy busy paper.


I used a Freckled Fawn kit for my embellishments. I bought a few of their kits because I realized that I was quite low on embellishments that would go with lots of different lines. I really like their kits and LOVE the cute bags they come in. They've been really handy in my scraproom.


The title was easy to place, I just set one word above the line of the "chevron" and one below. 


In this little cluster, the A is for Audrey, the 5 is because she's five in this picture, and the heart is because I adore her. :)

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: