Tuesday, July 31, 2007

My First Entry

So, I decided that since I created this blog quite a while ago, I should actually blog something!!!

Mickey update--Little man has SIX teeth now! I'm going to start transitioning him away from pureed baby foods (goodbye Gerber) and get him into eating what Andrew and I eat. Which also means that Andrew and I must start eating better! No more dinners of just chips!!! And, veggies at every meal. Anyone have good suggestions for easy ways to cook the not so common veggies? Variety is the spice of life, ya know!?

Scrappin'-So, they made the calls for SOY today on CKMB and today I submitted a page to CK. First time I've ever done that. Kind of exciting. I think I need to get a little more serious about my scrapping. I don't want to make it feel like a job but, I get so much more done when I scrap every day. Even if it's just for a short while.

Besides, I have such a huge stash going on, I need to scrap or it'll take over our little house! LOL!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

veggies, Mmmmmmmm.....

my favorite ways are to saute them with olive oil and fresh garlic or broil them with garlic butter. yummy!