Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Secret Online Love!

Ahhhh, frugalities.com. You are my secret online lover! I must go to your website daily to see what the discount is today. I've only known you for a few weeks now and I've already ordered from your bounty three times!!

Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end. And, our relationship is one of those good things. I need to save for an awesome trip to Seattle I'm taking this November.

Yep, Jackie and I are going to Seattle-CKC. We've got a hotel room and we are meeting tomorrow during her lunch hour to discuss what classes we should register for. Can't wait!!!

3 comments:

Allison Davis said...

I LOVE your blog title!!! Made me smile!

Unknown said...

Erica, i will post your Queen and co. favorite tomorrow! I am adding you to my blog, when I figure out how to!

Alicia said...

You guys should stop by en route or en route back ... I'll feed you ...