Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Just a couple of things...

First off, the reason for no photos, lately is because of my new computer. I haven't gotten PSE up on it yet. So, boring photo-less posts are in full force. Sorry, and I'll try to get some me time to get it on here.

Related to this is the lack of wedding photos of our friends. I will post some, I promise!!!

Finally, I've got a doctor's appointment tomorrow to hear the heartbeat. I'm a little nervous about it. I'm really hoping they find the heartbeat right away as I can't really deal with not hearing it tomorrow. Our insurance doesn't kick in until the first of October so we can't really justify paying for an ultrasound out of pocket. Andrew can't go with because of work so my mom is going to go with us.

Oh, and Mickey would like to say....

vv lik; opu n,, bbvhbhjjkm.lx

Have a great day! :D

2 comments:

Christina Carnoy said...

by the way hon,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LouAnn said...

I know what you mean about the heartbeat. Praying that the doctor will find it quickly for you.
LouAnn aka scrapalicious mama-CKMB