Monday, September 8, 2008

Yep, you guessed it...

...I'm pregnant!!!



Whoo-hoo! I'm due April 10th and I'm really happy about the timing. Check it out...



Me~born Oct '76 Cody (lil bro)~born April '79

Mickey~born Oct '06 Baby H~will show up April '09



Things like that just make me go WHEEEEEEEEE!!!!! :D



OK, now for our winner!!!

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:7
Timestamp: 2008-09-08 22:45:00 UTC

Which means that Kay, you are my winner!!! E-mail me your mailing address and I'll get the book out to you! Congrats!!!

And, thanks everyone else for all the well wishes! I'm really excited and a little nervous. We get to hear the heartbeat on Thursday! I can't wait and I really hope they find it right away. :)

1 comment:

Kay said...

OMGosh!! Me?!? Thank you!!

Oh and just an FYI my birthday is April 30 so if you would like to hold out say 10 days or so that would be great!!! :) My Grammie's birthday is also April 30! It really is a great day!