Thursday, March 19, 2009

I'm Back! (The quick rundown)

And, I'm still pregnant. :D Tomorrow, I'll be 37 weeks.

Andrew and I are no longer homeowners. (It took two weeks longer than expected though!)

Audrey's room is coming along well. I do need to get her room painted though. I can't do it unless I wait until after she's here so it probably won't get done until then. (Andrew hates painting.)

Mickey adjusted to his big boy bed quite well. Night time is fairly easy and nap time takes a little more time but he stays in his room!!! :D

I still have some random boxes floating around the house. Especially in the dining area there's a stack that needs to go back in storage. Oh, and there is nothing on the walls!

I'm staying at my mom's almost every Thursday night because my appointments are on Fridays and I don't like to drive there and back in one day. Also, I miss her!

The photography "job" I had on the 28th went well. I was there for a couple of hours and got almost 300 pictures. Finished editing them last night and got 133 good ones burned on CD. Feels good to have that done! :)

I got to go to CKC-Portland on Friday. Mom, Mickey and I went. He was really good considering how long we were there. He wound up pushing his umbrella stroller himself and was really good about listening to us so he didn't bump into anyone. I got the CK KOTM foam stamp set I'd been wanting forever and a bunch of other fun stuff.

My LSS Scrapbook Attack went out of business! It was a total bummer since they are so nice and have a wonderful selection. They are going to keep an online kit club and continue teaching classes and having crops. Just no store front.

When we got internet service, I had 600 Google Reader posts to go through and 200+ e-mails to check!!!

I made a huge list for moving and pre-baby stuff and I've made a lot of progress on it. I think I need to rewrite it though and add some more stuff and prioritize before Audrey gets here!

I missed you all! I hope you are all well out there in Blogland! LOL!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Glad to hear everything is going well! I hope you're feeling good these days. I can't wait to "meet" Audry!

Lynn said...

Welcome back! I've missed the updates!