Tuesday, March 31, 2009

You think I'd be able to tell by now...

...but, I ended up going to the hospital to get checked today because I thought that my water might have broken. Well, it didn't. LOL! Yep, I'm embarrassed. And, to make it worse, I did the same darn thing with Mickey!

Oh, and I'm pretty much not driving anymore as of today. I got dizzy in the shower today and again at the Fred Meyer check out line and the Safeway check out line. This also happened with Mickey so it's not a huge surprise but it is a bit of an inconvenience.

The one good thing about this is that it made me realize how much I really do still need to get done. I've got Mickey's monster cold so I don't have a ton of energy but I'm hoping to make a nice list of thing to delegate (Andrew, my nephew Kevin, Mom???) and stuff that I can get done here.

And, since I've been pretty bad about posting pics lately...here's a great shot of my father-in-law. He came over a few days before we moved to help us load up some stuff. I seriously love this shot of him. :)

Have a good one! :D

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Don't feel so bad about having to go to the hospital. Just remember it is better to be safe than sorry.

What a bad time to get a cold, hope it goes away quickly.

No fainting allowed!!!

Toodles :)