Monday, October 5, 2009

I'm Old Today! And, the Weekend Update!

Yep, today is my 33rd birthday. :D I pretty much love birthdays. No hang ups about getting older. Well, there was this one time that I got a crown on my tooth but we won't go there! LOL!

This weekend we did a bunch of stuff around the house. Andrew cleaned up outside, built an arbor for and planted the grape plants my dad bought us and mowed for the goat. I cleaned up inside, painted the scrap room one last time and cared for some slightly sick kiddos.

The plan for Saturday night was to have my mom watch the kids while Andrew and I went to my 15 year high school reunion. Well, with the kids being sick, I didn't feel right leaving them. So I decided that we wouldn't go, Andrew was not too terribly dissapointed about this. LOL! At the last minute I decided to go and that way Andrew would be home with the kids. I'm so glad I did! The reunion was a blast! I got to see old friends and just have a great time catching up with everyone. And, I just gotta say....Damn, the class of '94 is good looking! You know how everyone loves going to reunions to see who got heavy or ugly or just old looking? Not us! We are still smokin' hot!

Sunday, I made us French Toast and bacon for breakfast and then my friend Alicia stopped by at 10:00 to hang out until we went to lunch at Burgerville in Canby with three other friends from high school. Alicia couldn't make the reunion but she drove down Sunday morning from TACOMA to come hang out with me and then have lunch. She is a fantastic friend! I miss her terribly and was so glad to be able to spend time with her. :)

3 comments:

Crys said...

Happy (belated) Birthday!!!

Samantha said...

Happy Birthday! It's my un-birthday today :) LOL. Sounds like you had a good one!

Luv2talk said...

Just stopping by to say HI!

Love the pics. Thanks for sharing.

P.s. We are moving to SILVERTON.

See ya around, Erica-Mouth-of-America!