Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Another 80's Challenge, Dude!

This is my last challenge for the A Walk Down Memory Lane I Love the 80's crop. :)


You in the 80's

We never seem to scrap ourselves enough so this challenge is all about you! Well, more correctly, it's all about you in the '80's. Create a layout using a picture of you in the '80's. Were you a brain, an athlete, a princess, a basket case or a criminal? (Name that movie!!!) We can't wait to see you in all your 1980's glory!

Patterned Paper-Bella Blvd, Cardstock-Bazzill, Flowers-Bella Blvd, Die cut & Letters-Slice, Punch-EK Success

Journaling reads~Late Bloomer, Ugly Duckling, whatever you want to call it, that's what I was. Awkward and shy, insecure about my appearance and completely ignored by boys, I was a little nerdling. I was rocking the huge glasses, bad hair and I had no fashion sense whatsover! I'd like to go back and tell myself that it's almost time. That next summer I'll outgrow the glasses, grow out my hair and get a cute perm, and start wearing better clothes. That, next year in school, the transformation will be so extreme not only will my teachers and classmates not recognize me, some of my family won't either! But, I'm glad I didn't know it was coming, it was such a wonderful surprise!


(Check out that pic of me from the 7th grade! Was I a hottie or what? LOL!)

Anyway, there's still time to join in as you have until the end of the month to get your projects in.
Oh, and I've got a word jumble game over on the forums too. You want to check that one out as the winner will be drawn at random and right now, there's a really, really good chance that you'll be picked. LOL!

2 comments:

joscelyne cutchens said...

breakfast club?
ha. you are braver than I. I would not willingly show off pictures of me from intermediate school... scaaary!

joscelyne cutchens said...

oh. and I was a boy crazy athlete.