Sunday, March 21, 2010

Some Cards for AWDML

This first card is made using just cardstock and a pen. It was for my nieces' 16th birthday and I used the requirements from Lisa's Day 3 challenge for the 80's crop. Her challenge for this one was to use black and white and at least one bright color. I doodled the heck out of this bad boy! :)


Remember, you have until the end of this month to complete all of the challenges and be entered to win a prize from our featured manufacturers!

These next few cards were all made using the Gizmos and Gears stamp set from Lizzie Anne Designs. Lizzie Anne Designs is one of the featured manufacturers for AWDML this month and they are all 25% off!

Mickey loves the train one. The wheels actually turn on it. He keeps wanting to carry it around the house! LOL!
These little trains on the inside and the large one on the front were cut using my Slice and the Big Kids design card.
I wet embossed this happy little fellow. It was fun to dig out the heat gun again! :)

This robot was done using a paper piecing technique. You can read about it here at the AWDML Design Team Blog.

This last little robot card is my favorite. I've ventured into the world of alcohol ink markers and I think I like it! He's the first thing I've colored with my new pens and I adore him!

And finally, this card uses Bella Blvd patterned paper. Bella Blvd is our other featured manufacturer for the month and is also 25% off.

I think that this tree paper is my favorite out of all the Bella Blvd papers. I just love trees!

Thanks for looking! :D

No comments: