Friday, October 15, 2010

The Totally Tubular TV Crop Has Begun!!!

We're rocking the small screen over at A Walk Down Memory Lane! We've all posted our challenges so head on over and check them out! There's RAK's for some of the challenges and games and a Woodware sponsored game that could win you a free stamp set!

Here are my two layouts for my challenges. The first one is a Project Runway inspired challenge.




And, this one is for my Perry Mason inspired challenge! (This is also my entry into My Mind's Eye's Blog Challenge #16. Sketch by Anam Stubbington.)

You'll have to head over the forums to find out how these layouts are related to those shows! Oh, and you can see my cute new shoes! LOL!
Thanks for stopping by my blog and I hope to see you at the crop!!!
Erica
:D

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love both of your layouts. The colors on the bottom one are just stunning. Love that combo!

Anonymous said...

your pages are so pretty

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

both pages are so beautiful!

Staci Taylor said...

gorgeous layouts!! i love how the first one is monocromatic - i can't ever seem to pull that off!