Monday, November 15, 2010

Inkadinkado!

Inkadinkadoooooo! Not only is it fun to say but it was also one of the first stamp companies that I ever bought stamps from. I think I may have that pegasus stamp around here somewhere...LOL!

Anyway, they are the second featured manufacturer for the month of November at A Walk Down Memory Lane. Here are a few layouts I made using one of their stamps. :)
I used the same stamp and the same paper line, Crate Paper's Snow Day for both of these layouts. On my 1st Fall layout, the stamp makes a fabulous sun!


On The Queen and Her Court, I used that stamp to create my own large patterned back ground paper. This time the stamp really reminded me of a top view of a crown with all it's points. :)
Anywho, I hope you liked my layouts and remember, every Inkadinkado stamp is on sale for 25% off this month!

2 comments:

LollyChops said...

WOW! Those leaves hanging down are to DIE for! Dish the deets on those! Are the a punch or what?!?!?!

HUGS E!

L.

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Woah, that stamp is fab! I love your layouts, especially the top one - gorgeous leaves!!