Saturday, November 6, 2010

November Stuff!

Hi guys! I've got some fun stuff to share with you today!

First up, is the November sketch from My Sketch World. I love a multi photo sketch!
And, here's my layout using this sketch. I followed it really closely this month because it worked so well with my photos.


I also got to use Lucy's card sketch for this month! Woot!!! Here's the sketch.

And, here's my card!


I used some Tooth Fairy papers from Karen Foster because they are our Featured Manufacturer for November over at A Walk Down Memory Lane!

I also made this cute little tooth tin for Mickey.

Love that toothbrush and toothpaste! :)

I also made a purple one for Miss Thing. You can see it, and step by step instructions on how to make it, in the November 1st newsletter. :)

And, finally, another layout. This one is using a sketch from one of Scrapbook Generations Sketches for Scrapbooking books. Love them!!!!


Well, those are my November goodies! I hope you liked them. I'm off to my scrap room to tidy up so I can play! My Sketch World has a ton of challenges this month and every challenge you complete is an entry into a drawing for the Lil' Robots collection from My Mind's Eye! Whoo-hoo!
Thanks for stoppin' by!
Erica
:D

2 comments:

LG said...

You never cease to amaze me. I just love your style!

Vloggerlyfe said...

Hey, I'm your newest follower, I like your blog! Whitney's Random Ideas