Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Project Life-Week 2!

Week 2 of Project Life! And, my first week with an insert. I was a little worried I wouldn't have enough photos this week and ended up with too many! Even with forgetting to upload half of one day!
Here's the first page. Pretty simple stuff. I've been trimming journaling cards and using just part of them for my Instagram photos, and I used part of a card on some of the 4x6 piece I cut out of the coordinating Clementine cardstock I bought. So glad I got that now! I've got another fold out card with a washi tape tag on here. This may be a recurring item on my spreads. We'll see! :)

Next we have the insert. I just grabbed a 6x12 divided page protector that I have. It holds three 4x6 photos on each side. I put a tab that I got at Fred Meyer on the insert. It's from K&Co's Smash line. There were six different styles and they all match Clementine! It's fate, I tell ya! ;)

The back side of the insert has more goodies and I finally used the little orange arrows. I honestly didn't really like them when I first got my kit and thought I'll never use those. Hee! Now, I think they'll be great for dividing up a journaling card, I also used different colors of ink. I'm thinking of getting another of each of those pens (they are called LePen and are like $1.70 each) and keeping them with my PL stash. As soon as I get my stash a little more set up and organized, I'll share it in a post here. :)


And, the last page. More everyday photos, a picture that Audrey colored at my gym's Kid Watch and a photo of the front door of my favorite stamp store. It's going out of business and my mom and I shopped their sale this last weekend. :( I'm going to miss them!

The bottom right card talks a bit about my diagnosis of Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome and how I feel about it. I'll most likely share more about that in another post.


I hope you all are enjoying Project Life as much as I am! :)

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Your pages look GREAT! I can't wait to start on my PL pages :)