Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Punky Sprouts!!

I'm thinking there are quite a few of us out there who have either a December Daily album to finish or their Christmas photos to scrap...or both! And, it can be a bit of a challenge to get back into the holiday mood once you've taken down the tree and packed away all your Christmas decor.

This little banner is the answer to all that! It's the perfect, quick project to get you back in the holiday mood and scrappin' those holiday memories before all the sweet, little details evaporate into a fog of eggnog and gift wrap!

I created this using the leftover Teenie Beanie Sprout pages from last months banner. The letters were glittered using glitter paint with glitter poured over it while it was still wet. The banner is made of two Lil' Petals, trimmed and misted with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist.

The canvas page was created by punching out some snowflakes and using them as a mask. It was then sprayed with two different colors of mist, a brown and a red. The trim was attached to the top and the bottom of the page using Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher.



This last page is my favorite! I just love how it turned out! I covered it with Jillibean Soup paper like the J page and then inked the edges. Along the top, I basted across a Lil' Stem, bunched it up and glued it to the top of my page. Along the bottom, I adhered some of the new Lil' Blossoms, folded randomly. I love the little ruffle it creates!



I hope this little project gets you back in the mood to finish up your Christmas scrapping! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: