Tuesday, October 23, 2012

He's Six!!!

My little miracle man, Mickey, is six years old! His birthday was this weekend but as I got strep throat, we had to move his party back a week. Needless to say, he was a tad disappointed! He's such a sweetie that he forgave me quickly though. He even talked his dad into buying me my favorite chips at the store when they were there getting more rice and cottage cheese for the also sick dog. (Yeah, it was a great weekend at our house. :::eyeroll::: ) I love that little boy so much!
 
Here are some of my favorite recent layouts featuring...Little Man!!!
 


 

 And, here's the front of the invite for his birthday this year.  I made it with pictures of six of his favorite things right now.  Angry Birds, pizza, Transformers (specifically Bumblebee), Hot Wheels, Star Wars (we're watching the movies together), and Legos are a few of his favorite things right now.  He's also really big into sports (just like Daddy!) and super heros!

He's also doing really well in school and loving it, too!  I help out once a week or so in his class and he works so hard in class and understands so much, it makes me so happy!  He's really into trying to read and I can hear him in the back seat of the car sometimes, sounding out the words to his latest library book. 
 
Happy Birthday, Mickey!  I love you so much!!!

No comments: