Monday, November 19, 2012

Pumpkin Carving!

At Mickey's school they held a Family Pumpkin Carving Night.  It's a fund raiser put on by the PTA for the 6th grade class, they sell pumpkins at the event.  As I'm now a PTA member (squeee!!!) I volunteered to help set up.  Here are some of the pics from the set up.
 
Our PTA president!
 
 
Ready for carvers!


 
Aud was my little helper.  She put the orange bowls on each table.

 
The event!  We arrived a bit later in the evening so it wasn't quite as crowded.


 
Mickey drew his face on his pumpkin!

 
The guts!  We saved them for a parent who wanted them for his goat.  I'm not sure if our goat, Cleatus would have liked that.  ;)

 
The yummy donuts!  There were a ton left and Audrey did her best to help them out.  I think that girl had four at least!

 
My little ones and their pumpkins. Note the donut in Miss Thing's hand!

 
And a shot with Daddy.

 
The finished product!

 
 
I really enjoyed this pumpkin carving night.  Not only was it for a good cause, but I had very little clean up.  Win!!!  LOL!

No comments: