Friday, February 1, 2013

Project Life and Some News



 
Still going strong on Project Life 2013!  Hopefully, this continues.  I've tried to make it easier on myself by avoiding adding inserts.  I'm sure I'll need to during busier weeks but for now, it's simpler to just edit the number of photos I use and choose which stories I want to tell.
 
This week I captured Mickey's librarian, his new hair cut and a school project.  There was a lunch with family, teaching Audrey to sew and introducing the kids to The Princess Bride.
 
 
Also included this week, a photo for Aleida's challenge, Audrey and her babies, our little guy Grayson and my candy addiction.  I also went for a run with friends on Sunday and Audrey packed me a snack of plastic ice cream and then fell asleep on me afterwards. 
 

 All in all, a pretty good week.  One other thing happened last week.  I got a call from a friend asking if I was looking for work.  Nope, not really.  Then she proceeded to tell me that the scrapbooking company in Canby (my town!) was hiring a project designer.  OMG!  I could get paid, hourly, to create layouts and cards.  Heaven! 
 
My only concern is my kids.  I cannot give up all my time with them.  I had a job interview and we discussed my time constraints.  I was sent home with a designer test and dropped it off the next morning.  Hopefully, things fall into place and I can work there.  If not, at least I've got my foot in the door and introduced myself to them.  Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Crystal @ Serving Joyfully said...

Oh my goodness! That is so exciting :) Dream job! lol Wishing you the best of luck!