Wednesday, January 30, 2013

My CHA Favs!

Here's some of my favorite new releases from CHA-Winter!

Paper Line-Lily Bee Designs Sweet Shoppe

Sweet Shoppe Collection Kit

This is hands down my favorite!  I adore the gorgeous colors and the small patterns and those letter and label sticker that coordinate are amazing!  A must have!!!


Washi Tape:  Glitz Rainbow Stripe Tape



As my One Little Word is Happy and this comes from the Color Me Happy line, it's only fitting that this tape just makes me squeal with happiness!  I sooooo love it!


Wood Shapes:  Studio Calico Flowers & Leaves

Pinned Image
I think these may be just as useful as the star ones that everyone adores!


Masks:  Studio Calico Chevron Mask

Pinned Image

Love this!  Another Studio Calico pick for me.  These will be great with all the canvas pages in Punky Sprouts albums!!!


Stamps:  American Crafts Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm

Pinned Image

I adore jars and Love You is what Andrew and I say to each other all the time, so I pretty much need this for cards for him.  ;)


Tools:  We R Memory Keepers Crop-a-Dile

Pinned Image
Now, it says New & Improved and I think there are a few changes in it's function but for me, the only change that matters is the handle color....aqua!!!!  <3 again="again" an="an" and="and" aqua="aqua" before="before" buy="buy" cough-i="cough-i" cuttlebug-cough="cuttlebug-cough" i="i" in="in" it="it" ll="ll" make="make" nbsp="nbsp" need="need" p="p" said="said" say="say" ve="ve" will="will">

Misc. Embellies:  Crate Paper DIY Shop Photo Overlays

Pinned Image
I think these are just the coolest thing released this CHA!  You can Instagram your photos without having to add the photo to your phone, lose resolution, and all that jazz!  Love these!!!

Well, that's just a few of my favs.  To see the rest (and I'll be adding more!) check out my Pinterest board, CHA Winter 2013

No comments: