Friday, November 27, 2015

Girl Time

Hi, all! This is another one of my "I need to clean off my scrap desk/use up my scraps" layouts. Hee!


I used a kraft background on this one. It and white are my go-to backgrounds when I'm not using a patterned paper.


I also used one of my punches! I sometimes get out of the habit of using things and I love it when I "rediscover" them in my stash.


I think this is also the first layout that I'd used ribbon on in a long time. I used to use it on almost every layout but now it's a rarity. I'm glad I used it for this page and I'm going to try to get back into using it more often.


The other thing I used that was out of the ordinary were these gold glitter enamel dots. I don't know why, but I've never been too fond of them. But, with the glitter gold Thickers as a title, it just goes perfectly!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving!

No comments: