Monday, November 30, 2015

NSD 2015 Selfie

Uhg. This is one of those layouts that just didn't work out as I envisioned. 


I used all my favorite colors and images. Aqua, pink, pineapples, feathers, cameras, and hearts are all here and yet it just doesn't work.


I do love the center of the layout and my embellishment clusters.


I've loved pineapples since I was a very small child so this new micro-trend of pineapples is making my heart sing with joy!


But this layout just isn't doing it for me! I'm thinking that I needed to use a black as the border for the layout instead of the soft pink. What do you think?


I do like that my hidden journaling has some some current facts about myself. I'm not that great about recording those things, so it feels good to get it scrapped.

All in all, I'm glad I made this layout but I may go back and change a few things. Please tell me I'm not the only one who isn't always in love with their pages? :)

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: