Sunday, September 30, 2007

I almost forgot!

OK, so I did forget. :D I wanted to post a link to little man's Halloween costume.

http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/bab/435563375.html

He's going to be a cow this year!!! I keep wanting to call it his first Halloween but, it's actually his second. He was only 10 days old for his first one! :D

So, for the cow costume, I'm going to get him long black pants and a long-sleeved black shirt. What should I do for his basket? I'm sure there has to some cute idea that would go with his cow costume. Any brilliant ideas???

7 comments:

Daisydo said...

Cute costume. Love that age, when you get to pick what they are going to be!

Can't wait for the big night so we can see pix!

Nicole said...

I had the same scenario with my DD. She was born Oct 22, so she was...what??? 9 days old on her 1st Halloween??
That's a cute little costume though.

Thanks for the comments on my blog!

Heidi said...

Okay how about an old fashioned milk pail (or a Michael's look-a-like pail). LOL

Hey if you aren't too busy, come visit my blog and give your imput to my latest dilemma.

Thanks!

Erica Hettwer said...

Hi Heidi,

I hope you come back and read this. That milk pail idea is brilliant!!! :D

I tried to click on your name to head to your blog and it wouldn't let me.

Erica
:D

Samantha said...

Hi, Erica!

Thanks for the comments :) Adding ribbon to the clipboard is a great idea!! As for the paper on the door hangers, it's from the DCWV "Nana's Kids" stack. You can find it at Jo's, usually on sale for $9.99!! It's a very versatile stack with boy and girl papers.

Natalie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Cute little cow costume!

Stephanie said...

I was going to say a galvanized pail or milk bucket also. Where have you been we have missed you on the ckmb and your wicked sense of humor?