Monday, September 10, 2007

I'm so bad...and so good!!!

Bad, first. (It's more fun!!!)

I just added another class to my CKC-Seattle schedule!! I'm taking Acrylic Mania II on Saturday morning at 8:00 am. This is the morning after the Friday night crop!! I'm so glad I'll be able to drink caffeine again, otherwise I don't think I'd make it! :D

BTW, I told all this to my mom and she thinks it's good that I'm adding more classes!! (See, I told you my mom rocks!)

And now for the good!!!

We had a garage sale this weekend and I made some mad money for my trip!! Whoo-hoo!!! :D

And, we are having a crafters garage sale this coming weekend to sell supplies and such. Hopefully, it's a sucess. We advertised it in the local paper and I'm thinking of putting flyers in the local Post Office and places like that. So, I'm purging my stash and making money at the same time! Wahooooo! :D

Oh, and now for the reason my mom is advocating more classes. On Saturday, Andrew watched Mickey during the garage sale. I missed him almost the whole time! We actually stopped by the house on our lunch trip and I couldn't see him because he was napping and I was afraid to wake him. So, mom thinks that if 5 hours bugs me, 3 days are gonna kill me unless I have a lot of distractions!! LOL!

3 comments:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Thanks for coming by my blog today and commenting . I definatly put your name in for the drawing! Vicki

joscelyne cutchens said...

what about lisa b's classes? I just added the thursday afternoon class...

Nicole said...

Stopping by to say Hi.
Ck seattle sounds fun!!