Friday, March 28, 2008

Sigh, I'm done.

I finished my final month's kit for Fresh Pages Co. Sigh. I will sooooo miss it.

I loved being on a design team! I got some great goodies, met some great people and got some serious scrapbooking done! I would love to do it all over again. I've been checking out other company's calls for design team members but have found nothing that really gets me as excited as Fresh Pages.

I think I'll start doing a lot more of the challenges I see posted at CKMB, TwoPeas and some of the challenge blogs I visit. And, I will definitely start making my own "kits" to scrapbook with. There is just something about having a finite number of choices that really gets my creative juices flowing.

What or where are your favorite challenges???

PS-Thank you all so much for all the love you guys have sent my way the last few days. I've really felt down and it helped so much to hear from you. Thank you!!! :D

5 comments:

Nicole P said...

Have you checked out ?
She posts links to a lot of challenges.
PS. Did you receive the puzzle piece? Just wondering if it made it to you ok?

Nicole P said...

Urh, I totally screwed up the link, but it still takes to the right site.

Christina Carnoy said...

sad! I'm sure your design team days are far from over!!!

joscelyne cutchens said...

(((ericka))) it's okay, there are more things for you on the horizon!

Corina said...

It's a sad day when your "reign" is over, lol! {{hugs!}}