Monday, April 7, 2008

It's official!!!

Well, two things are official!

1) I am spending all day April 19th with Karen Russell! I'm taking her photography class from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm and then her Interactive Scrapbooking class from 6:30 pm to 10:30 pm. I am sooooo excited about this! Little man will be spending the night with his Auntie Kathy and Uncle John and Andrew will be in Roseburg at a bowling convention. Yep, we are cool.

2) I will be reviewing a scrapbooking murder mystery in September. I got the e-mail from the author, Joanna Campbell Slan, today. Nicole knows her and posted on her blog that Joanna needed scrappers to review her book. Well, I volunteered and I was chosen!! Whoo-hoo! I'll be getting the book in September and...I'll be getting two copies! One for me and one for a RAK!!! Yeah, baby!!!

Such fun stuff!!!

2 comments:

Nicole P said...

Fantastic!! I am glad that you agreed to read the book.

Christina Carnoy said...

sooooooooo jealous on both accounts, you lucky girl you!!! by the way, I might have a scrap-slumber party this weekend and you are totally invited, let me know if you can come.