Monday, October 27, 2008

No CKC for me. :(

I decided last night (5 minutes before the deadline) that I probably shouldn't go to CKC-Seattle this year. My friend Jackie couldn't go and my other friend Leslie wound up not being able to go with me either. But, that's not the real reason, nor is my pregnancy.

The real reason is that we may have found a house! I saw it on RMLS Saturday, drove by and loved how it looked and the neighborhood. Then, Andrew and I toured it on Sunday morning before Mickey's party. We were there for an hour and a half. The realtor, Margie, was wonderful!!! Anyway, we really like the house and I just decided that CKC probably wasn't the best idea this year.

If you're going, have lots of fun for me!!! If not, I feel your pain. :D

4 comments:

tigardlilly said...

Now you can come to our OPSC!

Marilyn said...

Sorry you can't go to CKC, but now you can come to "Our Private Scrapbook Convention"!! I will email you if you are interested!

Becky said...

Hey, I'm not going either! My daughter's birthday is always right at the same time. Even though I'll have a small baby I plan on attending CKC Portland!! Good luck with the house.

Lain said...

Come check my blog today!