Sunday, November 2, 2008

Where I've been this week...

Well, we found that house we liked and we made an offer on Monday. We got turned down on Tuesday because our offer was contingent on the sale of our home. So, we've been working like demons to get this place ready to put on the market.

We're putting it up for sale Monday morning!

Hopefully, I'll be able to get some sleep now. I've been doing nothing but work on this house and when I try to sleep all I do is think about what needs to be done. ARGH!!!

Oh! We did take little man to my mom's, granny's and my dad's on Halloween and one of his cousins stopped by.

Anyway, I'll post some pics of our house and maybe a few Halloween ones soon. Right now, I've got to get started on a flyer so my Granny can take it to coffee in the morning.

Sigh. So much for sleep!

No comments: