Monday, July 6, 2009

First Pub and Third Thursday

I've got three layouts in the June issue of Scrapbook News and Review! If you are a subscriber, you can check it out here!


And, I'd like to introduce....Third Thursday!!! Starting this month, on the third Thursday of the month, I'll be having a craft day at my house. So, if you can make it to the Silverton area, shoot me an e-mail or give me a call and I'll send you directions. If you RSVP, I should be able to get enough tables for everyone. I'll have munchies and movies but feel free to bring some too! :D I'll be crafting all day but if you can only make it in the morning or the evening, it's all good.

3 comments:

Kay said...

Aw man! I would love this! Too bad hubby basically works all day on Thursdays. Gets home at 1pm and has to be in bed at 2pm for the next night. It really suck when your hubs works night I gotta tell ya.

Maybe I can convince a friend to come watch Simon for a while.

Kay said...

Oh I almost forgot!!! WOOT-WOOT!!! congrats girly!!

Marilyn said...

I love this idea! I would be able to come, but Laura won't, she has to work. I am only answering for her, since she hasn't looked at blogs for months! She has sort of walked away from scrapping at the moment.