Sunday, July 12, 2009

She Rolled Over!!!

My baby girl rolled over last night! From back to front! I was so stinkin' excited (even though she did it while I wasn't looking) and then she rolled back onto her back while I was watching. Oh, she is growing up so fast!

She's a squirmey one, too! She can wriggle herself off a play mat in next to no time at all.

She's also a very smiley baby. She wakes up with a smile and her cute toothless grin makes me so happy.

She's a big talker, too. Cooing and babbling and "talking" up a storm.

She's growing so fast. She's wearing 3 month and 3-6 month clothes. I really have to get the 0-3 month stuff out of her closet. When Andrew or I accidentally put her in a 0-3 month outfit, she looks like a stuffed sausage! LOL!

She doesn't like strong perfume or cologne and will cry if the person holding her is wearing it.

Her eyes are still blue and I think they are going to stay that way.

I just love that baby girl of mine. My heart sings with joy when I see her. I know, it's cheesy, but it's true.

3 comments:

Samantha said...

I am so happy for you :) I'm glad that you are enjoying life as a new mommy again.

Thank you for the kind comments you left about Isabel. I am still so deeply sad. Her ashes arrived today, and that just opened up a new wound. It will take time, I know.

{{Hugs}}

KarenSue said...

congrats...my g-daughter is at this age, and soooo adorable!

Sasha H. said...

Yayyy for rolling over .. way to go baby .. Congrats girl ..