Friday, February 12, 2010

14 Reasons I Love Scrapbooking

In honor of Valentine's Day, here's my list of 14 reasons why I love scrapbooking.

14. It's fun!
13. I've met a ton of wonderful women!
12. It's a fantastic reason to take more pictures!
11. Can you say shopping?
10. I don't have to worry if that patterned paper comes in my size. ;)
9. My little man thinks I'm cool when I scrap.
8. It gives my creativity an outlet.
7. I have a stash of supplies for almost any craft my kids want to do.
6. I can commit to paper all those cute little things about my kids that I might not remember.
5. I can document my grandmother and her love of my kids so that when she's gone, they will still remember her.
4. I can make meaningful gifts for my friends and family.
3. It helps me focus on the good things in life and serves as a reminder when things aren't always going as smoothly as they could.
2. I can totally give into my anal organizing desires and ROYGBIV everything in my scrap room!

And the number one reason...

1. Those two smiling faces up in my blog header.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yep, I agree!! Love the shopping, creating, cutting, gluing... all that fun stuff. Congrats on the layout in the A Walk Down Memory Lane newsletter!! Woot!!

Luv2talk said...

Hey, great idea for a page. I just might steal this one. Thanks for the inspiration!