Saturday, February 20, 2010

Project 12-January

I almost forgot to post this! Yikes!
Cardstock~Bazzill, Patterned Paper~Pink Paislee, Glitter Glue~Stickles, Stickers~Sassafrass Lass, Journaling Spot~Creative Imaginations, Letter Stickers~American Crafts
I got a little Stickle happy, but I love it!
Journaling reads~Our new year in our new house didn't get off to such a great start. Septic problems were followed by well problems. Fortunately, Andrew was able to get it under control and we should be all back to normal this summer. The kids and I spent a lot of time with Granny. Mickey is learning to be a lot more self-sufficient and Audrey is developing quite the personality. They are also becoming great playmates. I finally got a new DT gig and re-learned crochet.

Thanks for looking! :)

1 comment:

Davinie Fiero said...

Your stickling makes me happy too! Love this! Thank you so much for playing along!