Friday, April 30, 2010

And the Award for Best Customer Service from a Manufacturer goes to...

Making Memories!!!

Here's the story.

I won a design card for my Slice on their blog and I chose to have the Vintage Findings card sent to me.


Well, I got an e-mail from them today saying that their distribution center was out of the Vintage Findings card but that they would be sending me a Vintage Findings card with no packaging and a Sock Hop Fonts card for the inconvience.


So, not only are they sending me another card, they took the time to check out my comment from their blog and are sending me the very card that I liked the best out of their new releases!

I love Making Memories!!!!

1 comment:

Christina Carnoy said...

I just got a slice and I love it so much!!! The designs are so cute and if you think about it, it is an amazing deal because if each of those designs were a die they would be like at least 15.00. Plus you can play with the sizes!!! Yay for the slice!!!!! We will have to crop soon, maybe when I get back to the states!!!