Sunday, April 11, 2010

AWDML DT Reveal! We R Memory Keepers

This month at A Walk Down Memory Lane, the featured manufacturers are We R Memory Keepers and The Greeting Farm.

Here are all the fun things I made with the We R Memory Keepers Explore line. First, a layout about Mickey and my dad and their visits to the creek behind our property. It's appropriately titled, Explore. The light was reflecting horribly off the bradlet but that's what it says. I thought it worked well as the title.


The next layout is all about little man's new bedding that I got for him off of Craig's List. I used my Slice on this one. The Big Kids design card was a great purchase for me!

Oh, and the above layout was based on this sketch that I designed for the April 1st newsletter. My first sketch ever! Yeah, baby! :)
I think this is going to be my favorite project for the month. It's a mini book called "You Say" and it's all about the funny things, mispronunciations, and cute phrases that Mickey says.
Our goat's name is Cleatus but Mickey says "Kleenus", it almost sounds like he's saying Kleenex. :) He calls ice cream sprinkles, "sparkles". So stinkin' cute!

He calls his tricycle with the dumper on the back his "Dump" and his name for my dad is "Papa Maow".
He calls the creek behind our house the "cricket" and he says robot, "Roo-bot" with extra oooo on the first O sound.

When he works outside with Andrew, they say they are going to go "Do Some Things" and his name for my mom is "Ba-bon".
Finally, he calls my grandma, "The Gran". I've got three more pages left and during Aud's party he called the bows on her packages, "Rainbows" so I think that's going to be one of the three. :)
Now, this line, while it has a lot of boy colors (hence, all the Mickey layouts), also worked well for some cute, flowery things. First, a one sheet mini book that I did a tutorial on. You can find it here. It's very photo heavy, just the way I like tutorials! LOL!
I cut out the flowers using my Slice and the flower center is one of WRMK's bradlets.


And, finally, this sweet, flowery card. I think it would be perfect for an anniversary card. The flowers and bling for the gal and the colors and inking for the guy. :)

Thanks for checking out all my projects, and, remember, all We R Memory Keepers and The Greeting Farm products are 25% off this month at AWDML!

Happy Scrappin'! :D

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Cute stuff girly!!!!