Monday, May 3, 2010

My New Favorite Layout

Pieces of My Heart

Cardstock~Bazzill, Patterned Paper~Jenni Bowlin, Chipboard Butterflies~Jenni Bowlin, Journaling Card~Jenni Bowlin, Banner Stickers~Jenni Bowlin, Pens~Uniball & Zig, Other~Brads & Twine


Journaling reads~I never knew they were missing, I never felt that they were gone. Then the two of you came in my life, and the missing peices of my heart fit right back where they belonged.

There's a lot of Jenni Bowlin on this layout because that's one of this months Featured Manufacturers at A Walk Down Memory Lane. I was a tad bit excited about this. LOL! So, if you'd like to get your hands on some, it's 25% off this month.

Thanks for stoppin' by!
Erica

5 comments:

Stacy said...

Such a cute layout and what a precious pic!!

Christie said...

Awww, what a sweet layout! They are so cute!

Jackie said...

Very Cute Erica - I love that picture too! They both look so happy! :)

Siri said...

A very sweet layout!!! Found you on MME's blog:).

Crystalyn Thorsen said...

Gorgeous LO!! Just saw it over on Scrapbook Obsession's blog, CONGRATS!!!! :)